If the download does not start automatically,
download example.dll here
Steps to Install WerConCpl.dll
- Locate and select the downloaded zip file you downloaded from pcpatchedup.com.
- Extract the zip file using WinRar, WinZip, or any other software that can be used to extract the zip files.
- Here you will find the requested dll file. Place the file in the directory of the program that requires it.
- Always remember to place the 32-bit and 64-bit DLL files in the 32-bit and 64-bit programs, respectively. Both the 32-bit and 64-bit dll files are available to download at pcpatchedup.com.
- Voila, you are done, and the program should run perfectly.
If this doesn’t help than you need to place the dll file in your system directory which is
As per your version of windows.