What are DLL Files?
DLL stands for Dynamic link library. These files are not just ordinary files, These files are small program that helps or supports a larger program to run or execute, or we can say these dll files are a set of code that some of the applications require to run. Without the essential dll file, the application will fail to execute. Sometimes these dll files go missing or get damaged. In that case, they need to be replaced with a new dll file that you can download from pcpatchedup.com.
Kernel32.dll is one of the most commonly used dll on the computer. This is developed by Microsoft Corporation, and missing this file may result in the non-functioning of various applications and programs. This dll is an integral part of “PRS CPL.”
Common Kernel32.dll missing errors
- The Kernel32.dll file was not found.
- There was a problem running the application because Kernel32.dll is missing from your computer.
- Unable to find the Kernel32.dll file.
- Violation in Kernel32.dll file.
- Unable to load Kernel32.dll.
- We are facing a problem starting Kernel32.dll and being unable to locate the related module.
- Kernel32.dll has crashed.
- Kernel32.dll registry error.
- Kernel32.dll seems to be missing or corrupted.
- Access Violation in the specified DLL.
Common fixes for missing Kernel32.dll error
- Reinstall the application/program.
- Restart your pc.
- Update the application/program.
- Download and install the latest Windows updates.
- Clean up the registry on your PC.
- Download and install Kernel32.dll.
- Restore the PC to an earlier point when an application was working using system restore in Windows.
Developed By: Microsoft Corporation
Available For: PRS CPL
Unable to find your DLL file? To request a DLL file visit this page:
How to download Kernel32.dll
Below are the steps to download Kernel32.dll.
- Click on the download button available at the bottom of the page.
- A new page will open, and your download will begin automatically.
- If your download doesn’t start automatically, click on “Download Kernel32.dll Manually,” and the download will start.
- The file will be downloaded in the zip format.
How to Install Kernel32.dll
- Locate and select the downloaded zip file you downloaded from pcpatchedup.com.
- Extract the zip file using WinRar, WinZip, or any other software that can be used to extract the zip files.
- Here you will find the requested dll file. Place the file in the directory of the program that requires it.
- Always remember to place the 32-bit and 64-bit DLL files in the 32-bit and 64-bit programs, respectively. Both the 32-bit and 64-bit dll files are available to download at pcpatchedup.com.
- Voila, you are done, and the program should run perfectly.
Click On The Links Below To Download Kernel32.dll
Kernel32.dll 32 Bit
Kernel32.dll 64 Bit